Official dates have been announced for the 2021 runnings of a number of popular high-stakes poker tournament series, including the Super High Roller Bowl, the U.S. Poker Open, and the Poker Masters. These returning high roller staples, and several new nosebleed events, are all set to be a part of the inaugural PokerGO Tour, which is expected to feature more than 150 tournaments throughout the year, with a ranking system and $175,000 in added money for the eventual points champion as well as the second and third-place finishers.
“The PokerGO Tour events will include the world’s most challenging high stakes events in the world, bringing poker front and center in the world of sports in a way that has never been done before,” said Mori Eskandani, President of PokerGO.
The tour’s press release detailed dates for several proprietary PokerGO high roller festivals, although complete schedules have not yet been revealed. Among the series to be featured this year are:
- The 2021 U.S. Poker Open will run from June 3-14 at the PokerGO Studios in Las Vegas, with 12 events.
- The 2021 PokerGO Cup is a new series that will run from July 1-10. It will feature eight events, including a $100,000 buy-in main event.
- The 2021 PokerGO Heads-Up Championship will be a 32-player, $100,000 buy-in event running on July 12.
- The 2021 Poker Masters will host 12 events from Sept. 13-24.
- The 2021 Super High Roller Bowl will kick off on Sept. 26 and feature a $300,000 buy-in
In addition to those PokerGO-run events, the rankings system will also award points for more than 100 additional tournaments throughout the rest of 2021 that feature buy-ins of $10,000 or higher. Additional information about which higher-stakes events held this year will qualify is expected to be released soon.
For information about how the points system will work, check out the official scoring rubric on Poker Central.