LAS VEGAS (March 15, 2021) – In response to an increase in travel demand for the March college basketball tournaments, The Venetian Resort has announced the opening of BRACKETS @ THE STADIUM, a new “pop-up” sports bar experience for bets, bites and beer.
The venue, which will open at 8 a.m. on Friday March 19, will be available through Monday March 22. It will offer a “pay-one-price” option, giving sports fans unlimited food and beverage options for up to a seven-hour block during the tournaments:
- AM session 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- PM session 3 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Full-service sports wagering will be available within the venue, provided by William Hill, operator of The Venetian Race and Sports Book.
For those visiting The Venetian during the “March Mayhem” basketball tournaments, there won’t be a bad seat in the house. Each of the more than 100 television screens are strategically placed so that everyone has a view of the basketball action. In addition, stadium-style seating can be reserved at the large, 9-foot-by-16-foot screen.
A special menu will provide many options for hungry sports fans, including the following highlights:
- Half-pound certified Angus Beef “build your own” burger
- Supreme “street style” beef hot dog, wrapped in bacon, and topped with pico, guac, roasted poblanos, mustard and mayo
- Tandoori grilled chicken wrap
- Spicy Cuban sandwich
- Giant Bavarian soft pretzel with pink Himalayan salt (served with Fontina cheese fondue and beer mustard)
- Stadium chicken wings and tenders, served with choice of sauces or dry rubs
- Pizza, including a house signature white pizza, served with ricotta, crème fraiche, bacon, onions, mozzarella and tomato pesto
- Classic Caesar and Asian salad.
“Post-game” dessert highlights include:
- Chocolate Fudge Cake Sundae
- Limoncello Cheesecake
- Giant Cream Puff, filled with vanilla and praline cream
A new beverage menu will feature specialty cocktails with Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey and Herradura Tequila. Anheuser-Busch beer and seltzer will be offered, including Bud Light, Stella Artois, Michelob Ultra, Shock Top, Bud Light Seltzer, and Michelob Ultra Organic Seltzer.
Pricing for this “pay one price” experience will vary depending on seating location:
Available options include:
- VIP Premium Suite – $4400++ fee up to 8 guests
- Enjoy all the action of the games in your own Private Suite with an outdoor patio and a view of the Strip.
- Stadium Seating options:
- VIP Owner’s Box – Starting at $450++ per person, per session
- Watch the games from the top of the stadium with up to 6 guests in a luxury Sky Box complete with a personal HD screen and the best views of the stadium.
- Stadium Seating – Starting at $350++ per person, per session
- Sit in plush stadium style seating and catch every play on a giant 9×16 foot main screen.
- Restaurant Seating option:
- Lower Level – $250++ per person, per session
- Upper Level Balcony and Lounge Seating – Starting at $250++ per person
- Patio Seating: $150++ per person
- Enjoy all the action of the games and the Las Vegas Strip
The venue, which is located one level beneath the front desk of The Palazzo tower, will be open each day from 8 a.m. – 10 p.m. Guests will pay upon arrival, and will be issued a wristband. Servers will offer a menu of food and beverage, available throughout the day. Responsible beverage service will be upheld.
Reservations are recommended and can be made starting March 16 at 9 a.m. by calling 702.607.2665. Walk ups will be accommodated based on availability. All guests must be age 21 or older.
Link to photos: Brackets at The Stadium
ADDITIONAL VIEWING OPPORTUNITIES
ELECTRA COCKTAIL CLUB
Friday March 19 – Sunday March 21
Friday | 9 a.m. – 2 a.m.
Saturday | 9 a.m. – 2 a.m.
Sunday | 9 a.m. – 2 a.m.
Guests can catch all the action on the 40 ft-screen with specialty food and beverage packages available. Guests can email [email protected] to reserve a table. Viewing also available at The Dorsey and Bar Luca.
Thomas Judd, Kirvin Doak Communications
About The Venetian® Resort Las Vegas
The iconic Venetian Resort Las Vegas is comprised of three all-suite towers: The Venetian, The Palazzo, and the Venezia.
The resort experience is marked by a commitment to sophisticated play with world-class restaurants from celebrated chefs; Canyon Ranch spa + fitness; a five-acre pool and garden deck; two casinos and a poker room, and enviable retail options at Grand Canal Shoppes. A premier events and conference center, the resort is also home to more than 2.25 million square feet of meeting and convention space, including The Venetian Resort Congress Center and famed Sands Expo & Convention Center.
The Venetian offers guests a resort-wide loyalty program – Grazie Rewards – that provides guests with access and benefits based on their total spend throughout the resort and casinos, including slots, table games, hotel, food and beverage outlets, and retail.
In 2020, the resort launched its Venetian Clean Commitment, new cleanliness and operational protocols that meet or exceed the resort’s already rigorous standards, a Venetian Clean document outlines top-line changes available at venetian.com/VenetianClean.
The Venetian Resort Las Vegas is a property of the world’s pre-eminent developer and operator of world-class integrated resorts, Las Vegas Sands (NYSE: LVS).