Are YOU a real horror movie aficionado? Tricky emoji quiz challenges people to guess popular Halloween films
- Emoji quiz creator Nikki Spiers from London, went viral during lockdown
- She has shared a new 20-question challenge exclusively with FEMAIL
- Latest edition asks players to identify spooky Halloween movies by emojis
The creator of the popular emoji quizzes that swept social media during lockdown is back with a new edition based around Halloween movies.
Nikki Spiers, 31, from London, unwittingly became an international sensation when the cryptic quiz she sent to friends via WhatsApp was shared around the world – and has even created her own Instagram page sharing the famous quizzes.
Now Nikki, who is supporting the Alzheimer’s Society, has shared her latest creation with FEMAIL, where players are challenged to name 20 spooky films based on nothing more than a series of emojis.
Do you think you can guess them all? Scroll down to take the test and then check your answer at the bottom of the story.
2. The Sixth Sense
3. The Omen
4. Nightmare on Elm Street
5 . Saw
6. The Shining
7. House On Haunted Hill
9. The Hills have Eyes
10. Friday The 13th
11. The Ring
12. Silence Of The Lambs
13. Dawn Of The Dead
15. An American Werewolf In London
16. A Quiet Place Part II
17. The Birds
19. The Nightmare Before Christmas
20. House of Wax