Police arrest Brooklyn man, 32, caught on surveillance footage ‘kicking woman down subway station escalator after he pushed past her and she said “Excuse me”‘
- Police arrested 32-year-old Bradley K. Hill, 32, on Friday and charged him with assault
- Cops say on the afternoon of September 9 Hill kicked a woman down the escalator of the Atlantic Avenue-Barclays Center station in Boerum Hill
- Footage of the incident shows Hill dropkicking a woman in the chest after walking past her on the escalator
- The incident was all because the unidentified victim, also 32, asked Hill to say ‘excuse me’ after he pushed his way past her on the ride up to the street
- Hill, who was captured on surveillance footage with a long, curly mane in a bun was photographed on his perp walk with a fresh, short haircut on Friday
A suspect believed to be the man caught on camera shoving a woman down a New York subway station escalator has been caught by cops.
Police arrested 32-year-old Bradley K. Hill, 32, on Friday and charged him with assault.
He was filmed doing his perp walk Friday night, and wore a smart dark suit, opened necked shirt, Nike face mask and freshly-buzzed hair.
Police say on the afternoon of September 9 Hill kicked a woman down the escalator of the Atlantic Avenue-Barclays Center station in Brooklyn, New York.
Scroll Down For Video:
Bradley Hill, (center) was photographed on his perp walk with a fresh haircut on Friday.
New York City police say the 32-year-old woman was attacked after she confronted a man for shoving past her on the escalator at the Atlantic Avenue-Barclays Center Station at 7.15pm
Footage of the incident shows the 32-year-old drop kicking a woman in the chest after walking past her on the escalator.
She is captured tumbling down while he calmly walks away.
The incident is said to have unfolded because the unidentified victim, also 32, asked Hill to say ‘excuse me’ after he pushed his way past her on the ride up to the street, she told ABC 7 News earlier this week.
Police say Hill responded ‘I did’ and suddenly kicked her in the chest.
‘He just kicked me out of nowhere,’ she said. ‘And I just came tumbling down the escalator, past everyone, all the way to the bottom floor.’
The victim suffered cuts and bruises to her back, arms, legs, right knee, right thigh and left ankle but refused medical attention, police said.
The NYPD found Hill (pictured) after an eight-day search and charged him with assault and attempted assault
She told ABC 7 that the incident has left her traumatized.
”Say excuse me,’ that’s the New York way,’ and that was it,’ she said. ‘And then out of nowhere, he felt the need to have to kick me down the stairs. You know, as if I had the audacity to address him and tell him and say, ‘Excuse me,’ at that moment. He felt like he just had to kick me down.’
He was charged with assault and attempted assault, it is unclear if he is currently in custody or out on bail.