Embattled singer Marilyn Manson — real name Brian Warner — is reportedly set to turn himself into police for an active arrest warrant issued in October 2019 per PEOPLE.
Following allegations from a female videographer that the singer, 52, assaulted her with his ‘snot’, during an August 2019 performance in Gilford, New Hampshire he has been wanted on two counts of simple assault.
If he does turn himself in to the Los Angeles Police Department — per an agreement with Gilford Police Department — an arraignment could be scheduled for as early as mid-August.
Wanted: Marilyn Manson, 52, is reportedly set to turn himself in for an active arrest warrant from 2019 which was issued when a female videographer alleged he assaulted her with his ‘snot’; pictured November 2019 after his arrest warrant
Gilford Police Chief Anthony Bean Burpee announced on Friday that per an agreement with LAPD, the Personal Jesus rocker would be allowed to turn himself in to their department instead.
Gilford Police had issued the arrest warrant twice and it was made public in May, during which it was said that Manson, his former CAA agent, and his legal counsel had ‘been aware of the warrant for some time and no effort had been made by him to return to New Hampshire to answer the pending charges.’
Manson had been wanted for an incident which was said to have occurred during his Hell Never Dies tour with Rob Zombie at the Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion in August 2019.
A female videographer — who had been subcontracted to record the concert — claimed that during the show the singer decided to ‘shoot his snot’ at her.
The incident was later corroborated by fellow concert goers who were nearby in the stage pit area.
Going public: After the GIlford PD had reissued their October 2019 arrest warrant for Manson, it was made public in May; pictured 2015
Three attendees including a security guard told PEOPLE in May that they watched him shoot ‘a giant snot rocket at her,’ and ‘just laughed’ it off despite her irritation.
‘He was spitting everywhere and one time it got on her camera so she wiped it off and looked semi-irritated,’ an attendee said.
‘I think her final straw is he got on the floor, got within 2-3 feet of her and hacked a giant snot rocket at her not the camera. She was pissed off and disgusted so she stormed off and he just laughed.’
A second attendee stated that he ‘bent down to shoot his snot all over this woman,’ adding: ‘I can remember him just laughing about what he did.’
And the security guard added by way of Facebook testimony: ‘He spit on her a couple of times and then leaned real close to the camera and blew a huge snot rocket on her. After he did that, she almost threw her camera right down on the ground.’
A day after the ‘snot assault’ she had filed a police report. A bail commissioner found probable cause and an arrest warrant was issued on Oct. 8, 2019, and for nearly two years now he has been wanted on two counts of misdemeanor simple assault.
Testimony: The videographers allegations were corroborated by various attendees, one who said that he ‘bent down to shoot his snot all over this woman,’ before they added, ‘I can remember him just laughing about what he did’; pictured 2015
Provocative performances: ‘It is no secret to anyone who has attended a Marilyn Manson concert that he likes to be provocative on stage, especially in front of a camera,’ Manson’s attorney King said in a statement; pictured 2004
Manson’s attorney Howard King said the misdemeanor claim — which can carry penalties including a jail sentence of up to one year as well as a $2,000 fine per police — was only pursued after she had asked for $35,000 for the now-damaged camera equipment.
‘It is no secret to anyone who has attended a Marilyn Manson concert that he likes to be provocative on stage, especially in front of a camera,’ King said in a statement to PEOPLE.
‘This misdemeanor claim was pursued after we received a demand from a venue videographer for more than $35,000 after a small amount of spit came into contact with their arm.
‘After we asked for evidence of any alleged damages, we never received a reply.This whole claim is ludicrous, but we remain committed to cooperating with authorities, as we have done throughout,’ King added.
Gilford PD Chief Burpee called the statements made by King on Manson’s behalf ’emphatically false.’
‘The victim reported the alleged crime to us the day after she had been assaulted, which is contrary to a statement Mr. Warner’s LA-based attorney made regarding the fact the victim had been looking for a $30k payout and when turned down proceeded with filing a police report,’ Burpee said in a statement. ‘That is emphatically false’
Pictured: Manson performs at the second annual Astroworld Festival in Texas just one month after an arrest warrant was issued; pictured November 2019
Arrest warrant: Though the GIlford Police Department issued the arrest warrant for the first time in October 2019, they made an agreement with the LAPD that Manson would be able to report to them
In mid-May his former personal assistant, Ashley Walters, 37, sued him for sexual assault, battery and harassment in the Superior Court of Los Angeles County – one of at least 16 women to level similar allegations against him, The Cut reported.
The claims include that he raped and assaulted former wife Evan Rachel Wood, 33, and tortured Game of Thrones star Esmé Bianco during their two year relationship.
Walters says Manson’s campaign of abuse began soon after they first met in 2010, when the shock rocker claimed her photography had caught his eye.
He tried to sexually assault her the first time they met up for a photo shoot at his West Hollywood home.
Three months later Manson asked her to become his personal assistant.
The lawsuit claims Walters lived in a constant state of fear about Manson’s violent temper during the 12 months working for him, and was forced to work for 48 hours straight during his cocaine binges.
Manson would throw dishes at her and push her up against the wall.
The latest to allege sexual assault and battery is Ashley Walters, 37, who worked as Manson’s personal assistant in Los Angeles for two years
Walters says Manson got in contact with her to say he likes her photography and wanted to collaborate on an artistic project, but soon began a campaign of abuse which included making her work for two days straight and offering her as a sexual plaything to friends
He once sent her a photo of Bianco’s back showing whipping wounds with the subject line: ‘See what happens?’
The former bestselling artist took Walters to an awards show in 2010, where he allegedly pushed her onto the lap of an actor and said he could ‘have her’, according to the lawsuit.
‘The actor proceeded to kiss Walters and keep her on his lap,’ the lawsuit said.
Manson also introduced Walters to a film director who sexually assaulted her.
‘It just made me feel like a piece of meat,’ Walters told The Cut.
Manson has denied assault. He is being investigated by the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department for domestic violence.
Walters says Manson initiated contact over MySpace in May 2010 to say he liked her photography, and they began chatting over the phone.
Manson said he was interested in collaborating with her, and she went to his West Hollywood home to work out how they might work together.
She says other bandmates who were present at his home left around 2am, and he told her the carpark where he’d recommended she park closed at 7am.
He asked her to do a photo shoot, and asked her to take off her shirt.
She says he pinned her down on a bed and tried to kiss her, moved behind her and bit her ear while grabbing her hand and placing it in his underwear.
Walters said she was able to get away from him, and as soon as the parking lot opened, went to retrieve her car. At the time she didn’t consider it assault, as he had stopped, she told The Cut.
Assault allegations: The Hardcore singer has faced over 16 assault allegations from former lovers and employees of his; pictured February 2020
The two did a few more photo shoots and Manson offered her double what she was making as an office coordinator at a production company to become his assistant.
‘She knew it could be an incredible opportunity to become involved in the creative entertainment field,’ the complaint says.
‘One that would not be likely to come around again.’ She said ‘yes.’
After just over a year in the job, Walters claims Manson had become paranoid and accused her of trying to sabotage his career.
The lawsuit says he ordered her – and other abuse victims – to dress up in Nazi uniforms as ‘collateral’ in case they ever spoke out about him.
He fired her soon afterwards, and allegedly hacked into her Facebook account and threatened her.
After a while, she says, Manson began texting as if nothing had happened.
She says the experience left her feeling isolated and vulnerable.
In 2020, she was contacted by a group of Manson’s ex-girlfriends and they shared their stories of psychological abuse.
Bianco first met Manson in 2005, and the two started a sexual relationship in 2007, after his divorce from Dita Von Teese. Bianco claims that the singer lured her to the US with promises of work, which never materialized
Bianco, who is best known for playing the prostitute Ros on the hit HBO series, is one of a dozen women who have accused Manson of misconduct
In April, Bianco filed a lawsuit in federal court against Marilyn Manson, accusing the musician of raping, beating and torturing her, after bringing her from the UK to Los Angeles under false pretenses.
The explosive 10-page complaint, which was filed in US District Court for the Central District of California on Friday, alleges sexual assault and battery, and violation of Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act. The lawsuit seeks unspecified damages and attorneys’ fees.
Bianco, 38, who is best known for playing the prostitute Ros on the hit HBO series
The 52-year-old singer previously denied any wrongdoing, calling allegations made against him by Wood, Bianco and the other accusers ‘horrible distortions of reality,’ and insisting that he has only had ‘consensual relationships with like-minded partners.’
Bianco’s bombshell lawsuit reprises and expands on some of the claims that she first made during an interview with New York magazine in February, including how Manson on one occasion cut her with a knife – described in the complaint as a ‘Nazi’ knife – and then photographed her mutilated naked body. The gruesome images were later shared online without Bianco’s consent, she claimed.
In 2019, Bianco posted this photo of her back covered in welts from a beating that was allegedly carried out by Manson, although she did not name him at the time
According to the court filing, Bianco, an English actress and burlesque performer, first met Manson back in 2005 through Dita Von Teese, his then-fiancée, and the musician expressed interest in casting Bianco in a film project, which never got made.
The two stayed in touch through Manson’s two-year marriage to Von Teese, with the singer meeting Bianco while visiting the UK for work.
When Manson and his wife divorced in 2007, Bianco’s lawsuit alleges that he began making ‘his first sexual overtures towards’ the actress by repeatedly asking her for nude photos, but playing off his request ‘as a joke.’
In 2009, Bianco’s complaint alleges that Manson, who is referred to by his legal name, Warner, flew her out to Los Angeles to take part in the filming of a music video for his song ‘I Want to Kill You Like They Do in the Movies.’
‘Ms. Bianco understood this to be a professional project that would be publicly released after being filmed on Flip cameras by Mr. Warner himself,’ the filing reads.
‘Upon arrival, Ms. Bianco found that there was no crew present and that she was expected to stay at Mr. Warner’s home rather than in the hotel that had been previously booked.’
In March 2019, Bianco posted a graphic photograph of her scarred back on Instagram, describing herself as a ‘domestic violence survivor’.
Without naming her alleged abuser, she told her followers: ‘The injuries you see are real. The whipping that gave me these wounds was filmed in the name of ‘art’. I used to look at this photo with pride because I thought it was a sign of great devotion to my abuser. Now I look at it with horror.’
Allegations: Ashley Morgan Smithline has also detailed sexual, psychological, and physical abuse accusations against her ex Manson, as she spoke to People
At around the same time she teamed up with Evan Rachel Wood, who was with Manson for three years, to create the Phoenix Act – a bill to increase the statute of limitations on domestic violence crimes across all 50 U.S. states and ‘give victims more time to come back from their trauma’.
They have worked with lawmakers and domestic violence survivors and, as part of their campaign, both gave evidence to the California Assembly Public Safety Committee about the abuse they suffered — without naming Manson at the time.
After Bianco and Wood both named Manson as their alleged abuser in February, the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department launched an investigation into allegations of domestic abuse, but he has not been charged with any crime.
Earlier in May, Ashley Morgan Smithline detailed sexual, psychological, and physical abuse accusations against Manson.
Smithline, 36, who had a relationship with Manson that spanned two years, was featured in the explosive cover story of the latest issue of People magazine as she gave her account of their relationship as she said: ‘I survived a monster.’
The shocking claims made by the model include that she was sexual assaulted by Manson several times, he cut her with a swastika-emblazoned knife despite her being of Jewish descent, shoved his fist in her mouth during sex, forced her to do a blood pact, and was locked into a soundproof room called ‘the bad girls room’ whenever she made him angry.