Harrison Ford, 79, looks dapper while leaving a members’ club in London – as he prepares to return to Indiana Jones 5 filming following shoulder injury
He’s been on a lengthy break after injuring his shoulder during filming of Indiana Jones 5.
The Hollywood icon, 79, cut a dapper figure in a crisp white shirt, a tailored black suit and coordinating dress shoes.
Sighting: Harrison Ford, 79, looked dapper while leaving private members’ club George in London on Friday – as he prepares to return to Indiana Jones 5 filming following shoulder injury
Harrison appeared relaxed as he left the club with a member of his entourage.
The Environmental activist has been in London for several weeks while on his break from production.
Filming for the fifth and final Indiana Jones movie was originally due for release in 2022, however that was before filming was pushed back by three months due to Harrison’s injury.
Dapper: The Hollywood icon donned a crisp white shirt, a tailored black suit and coordinating dress shoes as he left the exclusive club with a member of his entourage
It’s been a fresh blow for the movie – which sees James Mangold taking on directing duties from long-time helmer Steven Spielberg – after shooting was previously pushed back as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
An insider told The Sun’s Bizarre column because it’s Harrison’s last outing as Indiana, everybody was expecting it to be plain sailing.
They said: ‘After the initial delays everyone was raring to go. But now Harrison is injured and it is worse than first thought.
Injury: The actor has been forced to take a break from filming the upcoming Indiana Jones 5 movie for three months as he recovers from a shoulder injury sustained on set (Harrison is pictured in the last Indiana Jones film in 2008)
‘The film’s bosses have come together to work out the scheduling and it’s chaos. The earliest they think they can restart the production is September.
‘It was not what anyone was expecting so to have to change everything is a huge blow. Everyone was concerned for Harrison and they are glad he is on the mend.’
Raiders Of The Lost Ark director Steven Spielberg famously branded himself ‘an idiot’ for allowing Harrison to do his own stunts, including one where the starring actor had to outrun a prop weighing 300 pounds.
Setback: It’s been a fresh blow for the movie – which sees James Mangold taking on directing duties from long-time helmer Steven Spielberg – after shooting was previously pushed back as a result of the coronavirus pandemic. Harrison is pictured in February 2020