Diplo accused of sexual assault following 2019 Las Vegas show in new lawsuit


Diplo accused of sexual assault following 2019 Las Vegas show in new lawsuit

  • DJ, 42, named in suit from woman who claims he sexually assaulted her in 2019 
  • The alleged incident occurred following a show at the Wynn in Las Vegas 
  • Diplo’s accuser said she was already intoxicated following the show 
  • The woman said his security cleared all people from his room at an after-party 
  • Accuser said she was coerced into sex acts recorded without consent 

Diplo is being sued by a woman who claims he coerced her into oral sex and recorded it without her consent.

The 42-year-old DJ has been named in a lawsuit from an unnamed woman who claims he sexually assaulted her in 2019.

According to court documents obtained by TMZ, Diplo invited the woman to an after-party following one of his Vegas concerts at the Wynn in 2019, adding she was already intoxicated in the wake of the show.

The latest: Diplo, 42, is being sued by a woman who alleges he coerced her into oral sex. The performer was seen last month at an event in LA  

The woman said in legal docs that Diplo eventually invited her to his personal room, where he encouraged attendees to use drugs and alcohol.

The woman claimed to the court that the celeb DJ’s security team forced all others to exit, including a male friend who she claimed was punched in the face when he said he wouldn’t depart the room without her.

Diplo then allegedly told the woman she couldn’t leave until she performed oral sex acts on him, she said in court docs, and agreed to it feeling there were no other options.

Diplo filmed the encounter without the woman’s consent, she told the court, adding that she was afraid through much of the exchange and felt she was in no condition to grant consent. 

On the job: The musical entertainer sported an Americana ensemble while working at a July 4 event in Malibu earlier this week

On the job: The musical entertainer sported an Americana ensemble while working at a July 4 event in Malibu earlier this week

Response: A lawyer for the celeb DJ denied the allegations raised in the lawsuit

Response: A lawyer for the celeb DJ denied the allegations raised in the lawsuit 

Diplo’s attorney Bryan Freedman has already denied the allegations against the DJ, claiming there’s a link between this woman and another woman who filed a suit against Diplo last month.

The lawyer for the DJ (whose real name is Thomas Wesley Pentz) told TMZ in a statement that neither woman is telling the truth. 

‘This complaint is completely outrageous, wildly untrue and yet also entirely predictable, given that it simply repeats the exact same claim already made by the plaintiff’s friend,’ the lawyer said. 

He added: ‘We have irrefutable evidence that this is a completely meritless claim and we will be providing it to a court as quickly as we possibly can to put an end to this shakedown by [the first accuser] and her accomplices once and for all.’

Advertisement



Source link

Related Articles

Back to top button