Suspect, 43, is wanted on murder charges after man is found shot dead in home, and woman’s body is found in abandoned car 17 miles away
- Adrian Tynrell Horne, 43, is wanted on two counts of first degree murder
- Deputies found a man dead at a home in Wilson County, North Carolina, along with and two women suffering gunshot wounds
- The suspect fled the scene in a black Buick with another woman and a baby
- Law enforcement eventually found the car 17 miles away, with the woman dead inside. The infant, whose condition remains unknown, was taken to the hospital
- Horne remains at large, Wilson County Sheriff’s Office said
A manhunt is underway for a suspect who allegedly shot two people dead and injured two more on Tuesday afternoon in Wilson County, North Carolina.
Adrian Tynrell Horne, 43, is wanted on two counts of first degree murder.
Wilson County Sheriff’s Office deputies were called to an address on London Church Road, just north of the Wilson city limits, where they found one man dead.
Two women were also found suffering gunshot wounds, and were taken to hospital.
PICTURED: Adrian Tynrell Horne, 43, is wanted in connection with the incident which left two dead and two injured in Wilson, North Carolina
Horne was allegedly seen fleeing the scene in a black Buick with another female victim and an eight-month-old baby, CBS 17 reported.
Local law enforcement eventually found the Buick abandoned 17 miles away in Edgecombe County, with the woman dead inside.
Law enforcement also found the infant, and took them to hospital for evaluation.
The names of the victims, and the conditions of the wounded women and the baby have not been revealed.
Horne’s location remains unknown, and he is still on the run.
Two dead, Two injured, while suspect remains on the run following a shooting in Wilson, North Carolina, according to the local sheriff’s office
Deputies found the Buick abandoned Edgecombe County with the body of a deceased woman and an eight-month-old baby, whose condition remains unknown
Deputies said Horne was last seen entering a 2000s model Champagne GMC Yukon SUV with black rims, wearing a white hoodie.
Horne is wanted for arrest for two counts of first-degree murder. His ties to the incident are not thought to be random.
Horne is described as 5 feet 11 inches tall, weighing around 220 pounds, according to local police.