Blanca Blanco poses in a bikini, has been on the South Italian Diet


Tale Of Tails actress Blanca Blanco poses in a bikini as she shares she has been on the South Italian Diet that includes ‘clean seafood’: ‘I love it!’

Advertisement


Tale Of Tails actress Blanca Blanco was seen modeling a golden yellow string bikini by a swimming pool in Los Angeles this weekend. 

The brunette bombshell, who dates Deer Hunter actor John Savage, showed off her toned figure and tiny waistline as she sunbathed.

In her caption the red carpet fixture said that she has been trying the new South Italian Diet which the actress explained consists of mostly seafood. ‘Have you tried the South Italian Diet? Omg love it… It includes eating clean seafood and red meat only 1x week. It’s similar to 80/20 diet. It’s super healthy and I even ate my first octopus,’ said the siren in her caption.

Slim: The brunette bombshell, who dates Deer Hunter actor John Savage, showed off her toned figure and tiny waistline

Two piece kind of day: Tale Of Tails actress Blanca Blanco was seen modeling a golden yellow string bikini by a swimming pool in Los Angeles this weekend. The brunette bombshell, who dates Deer Hunter actor John Savage, showed off her toned figure and tiny waistline as she sunbathed

She also shared a video where she was eating octopus. The beauty was recently in Scilla, Italy to attend a film festival and that is likely where she picked up the diet tips.

The 80/20 diet has become popular in Hollywood this year; it is when 80% of the time healthy foods are eaten and the other 20% of the time less healthy foods can be introduced.

In the past she has said her diet tips include smaller meals. ‘It has been challenging with Covid to stick to a diet plan, but just remember moderation is key!’ said the Mission: Possible actress.

‘I believe that we should strive to make healthy choices. Since the start of the Pandemic I have been cooking more and have been obsessed lately with organic soups with veggies.’

The college graduate then added: ‘I’ve experienced that this year has not always been easy. I feel that anxiety of the unknown drives us to be less careful.’

New plan: In her caption the red carpet fixture said that she has been trying the new South Italian Diet which the actress explained consists of mostly seafood

New plan: In her caption the red carpet fixture said that she has been trying the new South Italian Diet which the actress explained consists of mostly seafood

New trend: 'Have you tried the South Italian Diet? Omg love it... It includes eating clean seafood and red meat only 1x week. It's similar to 80/20 diet. It's super healthy and I even ate my first octopus,' said the siren

New trend: ‘Have you tried the South Italian Diet? Omg love it… It includes eating clean seafood and red meat only 1x week. It’s similar to 80/20 diet. It’s super healthy and I even ate my first octopus,’ said the siren

She then said it is okay to indulge in comfort foods because ‘they bring us memories of being with family during this difficult time and since most of us are not able to travel due to the cases spiking we should enjoy life.’

She ended with, ‘Remember this pandemic is temporary and taking it one day at a time will help us mentally and physically. Personal growth is what you gain during this experience!’ 

This comes after she shared her thoughts on the latest Peloton bike that put her back $2,400.

Sounds smart: The 80/20 diet has become popular in Hollywood this year; it is when 80% of the time healthy foods are eaten and the other 20% of the time less healthy foods can be introduced

Sounds smart: The 80/20 diet has become popular in Hollywood this year; it is when 80% of the time healthy foods are eaten and the other 20% of the time less healthy foods can be introduced

The actress took to Instagram to share images of herself on the bike while giving it a review. Turns out the workout machine works wonderfully, but cannot compare to sessions at Equinox gym in Los Angeles.  

‘I decided to order @onepeloton bike in hopes to get motivated to stay active,’ began the looker who wore workout clothes. ‘Most importantly to help me cope with the anxiety, stress of the pandemic.’

The star, who had on a bra top and shorts with a gold plated chain necklace from Giparse, added, ‘The bike is amazing but is a challenge to exercise at home. I feel like we are all to a certain degree are facing pandemic blues due to the change in our daily life and routines. 

Healthy: She also shared a video where she was eating octopus. The beauty was recently in Scilla, Italy to attend a film festival and that is likely where she picked up the diet tips

The meal: Along the coast in Italy seafood that is caught in the Mediterranean sea is served

Healthy: She also shared a video where she was eating octopus. The beauty was recently in Scilla, Italy to attend a film festival and that is likely where she picked up the diet tips

‘I know that exercise will help me release endorphins and help me stay positive and have a moment of normalcy.’

The bottom line: working at home is just not easy. 

She then asked her followers what they are you doing to help you stay motivated to workout from home. And she gave a shout out to all the ‘brave workers who have continued to work through out the pandemic.’ She ended with, ‘Thank You for all that you do.’  

With her love: The star with beau John Savage at The BAFTA Los Angeles Tea Party at Four Seasons Hotel in January

With her love: The star with beau John Savage at The BAFTA Los Angeles Tea Party at Four Seasons Hotel in January

Advertisement



Source link

Related Articles

Back to top button