Players apply roulette computers to predict the area where the ball might land. Pros keep these tiny electronic devices hidden in most of the cases. Such gadgets are not 100% allowed. Read on and see how they manage to do that. We will explain how they work, how to make one, how to test them, and we will also share some light on various roulette computers myths.
Roulette Gadget Science – Structure
Many casino advisors say that each roulette gadget works quickly and might be the most effective method to beat the game. Throughout the years, roulette computers have changed and adjusted. Some are more complex than others. Some were more accurate, others worked only on old roulettes and not on modern wheels. Nowadays, the new technology available on the market allows you to achieve high
- Dominant Diamonds – Usually, minor imperfections in the ball track cause dominant diamonds. Even if casinos try to avoid them, they are almost impossible to keep away from. In other words, the roulette ball will almost always hit “specific diamonds”. They occur regardless of the ball release speed.
- Predictable Ball Bounce – The ball bounce cannot be completely random. You can take a calculated guess where it will land, taking the location where it first hits the pockets. All you need is slight accuracy to give you an edge.
- Get Predictions and Bet – For the roulette computers to predict the winning number, they need to know both the ball and wheel’s speed. Depending on the computer gadget you use, the calculation will take anywhere between 1 to 10 seconds. The information will be transmitted to a wireless earpiece hidden in your ear. Once you get that data, you will need to bet on one number.
How to Apply Roulette Computers
The devices you can use are of all sorts. However, the procedure to apply roulette computers follows a common approach. It can be explained as everyday actions when deciding to go against the wheel with alternative methods. Here are several phases you can complete along the way when going for some of the best online roulettes for real money:
- Phase 1 – Ball Sample – Once the croupier releases the ball, you click a hidden button every time it passes a reference point like a metal deflector or a diamond. Keep clicking until the ball settles.
- Phase 2 – Measure – Pick some spins, let’s say at least 30, and time the ball and rotor. The first click can be at the green zero. When the wheel makes a complete spin, and the green zero is back at the reference diamond, you click again. Keep doing that, and when the rotor slows down, the roulette gadget will calculate the approximate pocket sector. At some point, you will have an idea where the ball might end up.
- Phase 3 – Bets – After gathering all the information, you can adjust every prediction from the device. That way, the discrepancy caused by the ball bounce is adjusted. Now you can get much more accurate predictions and place your bets in the opened time windows.
Roulette Spin Testing Tips
We are not proposing an indicator of the roulette computer’s overall accuracy. However, the following test will help you determine how well the roulette gadget deals with errors from the button’s manual clicks. In case you go for testing a tilted wheel algorithm, set the target ball speed to no faster than 1000ms or a second per ball revolution. If you test two roulette computers at the same time, charge both with the same data.
Some errors can corrupt your tests, but there are also ways to avoid them. For example, select a test spin with a slow rotor. That way, you will eliminate it as a potential mistake. When you decide to test the level wheel algorithm, your ball target speed should be 1300ms or greater.
Make Roulette Computers – What to Consider
You can buy different types of roulette computers and adjust them to help you along the way. However, you can also make one yourself. We have prepared some points to consider when making roulette computers at home. Have a look at the main aspects of these roulette gadgets:
- Hardware - it is the physical device that runs the roulette gadget. You can pick a different size microprocessor with different functions like voice predictions, for example. There are also programmable chip computers no bigger than a coin. Your mobile phone modifications can also do the work and act as a piece of hardware using the top roulette app operators.
- Algorithms and Calculations - when you combine the place where the ball rolls, the spinning part, where the ball falls, and take timings. Basically, you click a button till the computer has what it takes to narrow your choice. Keep in mind that relatively all roulette computers use the same basic algorithm.
- Ball Deceleration and Calculating Ball Bounce - your edge can be halved with one whole revolution. Not all computers can dynamically adjust to these minor deviations.
- Early Predictions - the time to act on the predictions is a critical milestone. Getting early predictions can cause losses. Make sure you place bets before the dealer calls no more bets.
- Detection - try to avoid getting caught. Avoid too frequent gazing at the wheel. Players usually pay more attention to the table layout. Keep that in mind.
- Test - always test the roulette gadget you are about to use. Get acquainted with its functions and what might go wrong.
Roulette Computers Myths
Now that we have cleared the air around the roulette computer devices and their usage, we would like to share some light on the roulette computers myths wrapped around them. In case you are curious about the point of view on the other side of the table, read the story of a croupier. There you will read about myths and truths as well.
- Roulette computers are not legal – actually, they are legal in most countries. Gaming laws differ from state to state and from country to country. Many casinos have lobbied to make roulette devices illegal. That is not that urgent, though, as these devices do not comply with cheating by the gambling laws. Casinos know all about these gadgets, and to make them ineffective, the staff is instructed to close bets before the wheel is spun. The roulette computers do not work if bets are closed before the spin of the wheel.
- The computer needs to be close to the roulette or even visible - these devices are easy to hide, and do not have to be visible to the croupier. Usually, players hide them in their pockets. All the cables and hardware can be covered and remain invisible.
- Casinos search players for devices - in case players apply roulette computers where they are legal, no search is called for. It is a good idea to check the legal situation with the casino you are about to play at roulette computers.
The idea behind applying computer devices against the roulette outcomes works just fine. It is a good idea for you to take our tips and ideas into consideration. To make things more straightforward for you, we have prepared a short FAQ section focusing on the main milestones concerning do roulette computers really work.