Premium Blackjack Pro offers all the excitement of the standard blackjack game, but with a few extras thrown in for your playing pleasure.
In this online casino table game, you play up to five successive hands in order to collect cards that will bring you as close to a total of 21 as possible, without overshooting the goal of 21 (the value of a hand is the sum of point counts on all the cards in your hand.)
How to play Premium Blackjack Pro
- To start playing online blackjack for real money, you must place a bet on at least one of your 5 hands. Each can have a different bet amount. Select your chip value by clicking on a chip at the bottom left of the screen, then click on one of the 5 circles that indicates the betting areas. You can place a side bet on the PERFECT PAIRS, 21+3, and DEALER’S PAIR betting areas for each of your hands that has a regular bet placed on it.
- Remove all bets from the table by clicking CLEAR BETS, or to double the bets you have on the table, click DOUBLE. To remove the last bet, click UNDO.
- The best online casinos have loyalty and VIP programs and your VIP level (shown at the top of the table) will determine your minimum and maximum bet limits. These limits apply only to the initial bet. Additional bets can be used even if you’ve placed a bet equal to the maximum bet.
- To deal the cards click on DEAL and 2 cards will be dealt to each of the players’ hands and to the Dealer’s hand.
- If the dealer’s face-up card is an Ace, click ACCEPT to insure your hand against the dealer having blackjack, or click DECLINE to refuse insurance. You can also toggle the APPLY TO ALL button to green.
- Click SPLIT to split your hand if your first two cards have the same value.
- To request another card click HIT or DOUBLE to double your bet and receive a third card. Click STAND if you don’t want any more cards.
- Insurance, Double and Split require an additional bet.
- After your final hand, the dealer reveals their face-down card and may draw additional cards. When the dealer stops taking cards, each hand is compared to the dealer’s and if your hand has a higher value and does not exceed 21, you win.
Payout & Return to Player
When you win, you get back your bet, plus an amount that is a multiple of your bet. For example: If a bet of 1 is placed on any hand, and you win a blackjack, then 1 (bet) + 1.5 (win) = 2.5 win amount which is credited to your balance for that hand.
The theoretical RTP (return to player) for the main blackjack online game is 99.49%, for the 21+3 side bet it is 96.29%, and for the Perfect Pairs side bet it’s 95.91%.
Similar games to Premium Blackjack Pro
If you enjoy playing Premium Blackjack Pro, you’ll want to browse BetMGM’s huge library of online casino games for blackjack variants, including:
- Blackjack Fortune Spinner Pro
- Blackjack Xchange
- Platinum Blackjack Pro
To play, simply register with BetMGM, and in a few easy steps, you’ll have a world of gambling magic at your fingertips.